Ali Hussein Kassim
- Ali is the CEO of FinteXX a Blockchain Fintech enabler and Principal of AHK & Associates, a Digital Transformation Consultancy focused on enabling clients leverage Digital Technologies to achieve Transformational Change in their organizations. He is also an investor and mentor to Fintech startups.
- He is a Founding Member of Demo Venture, the venture arm of Demo Africa. He also serves as an advisory board member of DEMO Africa, the premier Africa Tech Startup launch pad and the flagship initiative of LIONS@Africa Partnership which include Microsoft, Nokia, Intel & USAID and is a mentor to several Tech Startups in Africa.
- Ali is also a Trustee of the Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) and chairs the National BlockChain Working Group at KICTANet.
- Ali has extensive experience in ICT Strategy, Marketing, CRM, New Media & Business Development in various industries and has assisted blue chip brands in East Africa (Kenya Airways, Nation Media Group, KREP Bank, Jubilee Insurance, KWFT, Gulf African Bank, Standard Chartered and Sameer Investments among others) with their digital strategies.
- He is the immediate former CEO of 3mice interactive media ltd, a Nairobi based pioneer Digital Agency in East Africa.
Ali was the founding CEO of Wunderman (Kenya), a Global Digital top ten Agency,
- Ali also serves on the Board of Longhorn Publishers, the leading publishing house in East & Central Africa where he is instrumental in defining the Digital Strategy for the company; Law Africa, a leading Law Publisher in East Africa and Alive & Kicking, a social Enterprise with operations in 3 African countries.. His board experience also includes a six year term as board member at the Kenya Network Information Centre, the .ke Registry between 2006-12.
+254 713 601113